Book an Appointment
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Call (575) 999-5238.
Do I need to do anything before my appointment?
Yes, and thanks for asking!
- Patients are requested to arrive 10 minutes prior to their Initial Session to complete the necessary forms. Alternatively, you can download the forms and complete ahead of time.
- Please do not smoke or wear perfume or fragrances prior to coming in to the clinic. This is a courtesy to other patients who may be sensitive to those substances.
- Please bring any allergy tests from medical doctors to the Initial Session.
- Prescription or over-the-counter medications will not affect the treatment.
- Patients who have other therapies (massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, etc.) scheduled on the same day as the AAT treatment should schedule those therapies PRIOR to the AAT treatment, if possible.
- If experiencing an acute stage of illness including an elevated temperature, the patient should contact the clinic to reschedule the appointment.
Note: For 2 hours after your treatment, you need to limit/not come into contact with the item being treated, so plan accordingly.